I know I’m biased, but you have to agree; Hiring a Virtual Assistant makes sense.
I’m often asked about the benefits of hiring a Virtual Assistant and why small business owners should utilise a Virtual Assistant rather than go to a Temp Agency. I never have to ponder the question for too long as most of my answers are obvious.
- You do not need a full-time employee, but your workload is too much for your current staffing levels.
- When you need an extra hand during busy periods.
- If you need cover for employees on holiday, maternity or sick leave, but do not wish to pay all the overheads that go with it.
- If you want to give a more professional image and create more ideas than you have time to implement.
- Your business only require a few hours of support each day, week or month.
- You need administrative support that is not tied to traditional office hours.
- The need to free up office space for more productive and profitable use.
- If you have to juggle when to take care of the administrative side of your business.
What are the financial benefits?
Everyone who owns a business, no matter how big or small wants to keep expenditure to a minimum and we all look for the benefits when signing off the cheque.
- You only pay for the support your business needs.
- The Virtual Assistant (VA) wants her business to flourish too, so you are guaranteed quality work.
- The VA works only when you require, so you are not paying for a full time member of staff for a part time workload.
- You don’t have to provide office space and equipment, the VA will have their own office. I am a Virtual Assistant in Exeter, Devon but I can support businesses anywhere in the world.
- If you use the services of a Virtual Assistant on a regular basis, they get to know your business ~ Unlike hiring a temp from an Agency, where this may result in inconsistency where constant changes in support can occur.
- An experienced Virtual Assistant as your professional partner can offer support and advice when needed.
All of these benefits could be yours so easily, just Contact Me today.
Still not convinced? Read my blog article on ‘10 Reasons You Need to Hire a Virtual Assistant Now‘